Tomorrow is our cost-free webinar discussing the USDA’s interim hemp guidelines released on October 29th and published in the Federal Register on Halloween. The new guidelines may well look intimidating (spooky even provided the publishing date), but a thorough understanding is critical for everyone with a vested interest in the hemp and CBD industries for the foreseeable future. The guidelines offer clarity with regards to hemp cultivation and production, but ambiguities stay. To have an understanding of the which means, influence, and consequences of these adjustments, join attorneys Daniel Shortt and Nathalie Bougenies tomorrow, Thursday, November 14, at 12:00 PM PST.
The agenda for tomorrow will consist of:
- THC Testing
- Interstate Transport
- State and federal licensing
- Quick legal impacts on hemp farmers
- Ambiguities in the regulations and locations of concern
- Actions for hemp farmers to take now to most effective prepare for compliance with the interim guidelines as soon as they’re finalized
- The impact of the USDA regulations on hemp-CBD and hemp-derived items
We encourage you to register right here prior to the webinar if interested. These who are not capable to attend reside, but nevertheless sign up, will obtain a copy of the webinar following the presentation.