Vitagenne: 60-Second Summary
Vitagenne wants everyone to feel great, sleep better, and recover faster. And they’re making it happen with a premium line of CBD products that are meticulously tested and packed with all-natural ingredients. Everything about the brand oozes quality and authenticity — they speak a lot about empathy in a way that does not sound forced. Their CBD catalog is simple but totally top-notch. We’re on board.
Vitagenne Brand Review
Vitagenne’s backstory is supposedly rooted in empathy. From witnessing people deal with all sorts of health issues, the harm that stress can cause, and even prescription abuse, the team behind this clean and simple CBD brand wanted to make a difference.
Something we appreciate about Vitagenne is that they don’t alienate people who maybe don’t lead a super-active or super-healthy lifestyle. They make it abundantly clear that their CBD oil offerings are for everyone who wants to ‘truly feel well’. So many health and wellness brands (some inadvertently) have a tendency to make people feel they need to be part of some special club of yoga-going, smoothie-drinking superheroes in order to partake in a healthy lifestyle. Not here.
Vitagenne is effortlessly inclusive, and we kind of love it.
When it comes to quality, Vitagenne easily earns a badge from us. Their hemp is grown under the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Research Pilot Program and extracted with CO2. They also get bonus points for natural ingredients throughout their CBD line.
Vitagenne admittedly doesn’t offer much variety in their CBD catalog, but what they do have is nothing to scoff at. Check out the goods:
- CBD isolate tinctures
- Full-spectrum CBD soft gels- Independent lab results show a potent and hefty cannabinoid profile. Say hello to the entourage effect with CBD, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBDA, and delta-8 THC (delta-9 THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid restricted by the federal government).
- CBD cooling cream (isolate)
- Pure Sleep Hemp CBD Capsules- These bad boys have earned Vitagenne the Innovation Badge because of the piperine in the ingredients list. Piperine is a phytochemical in black pepper that binds to nutrients and helps the body better absorb them. You may have read about combining pepper with turmeric; it’s because of the piperine. Vitagenne geniusly blends piperine with CBD isolate and melatonin for higher bioavailability, and this is the first time we’ve seen these three ingredients together.
Vitagenne is insanely close to a perfect score from us. It’s almost ridiculous! They qualify for the Charity Badge, and they are just one pesticide test from receiving the Safety Badge. Regardless, we still dig what they’re doing.
Bottom Line – Vitagenne has a simple line of premium full spectrum and CBD isolate options for the naturally inclined. No lifestyle change required.
Badges For Vitagenne
Vitagenne is on a mission to connect the world with the highest quality CBD wellness products.
Vitagenne offers a discount on their CBD products for military families and first responders.
- RAW Health Infused Products Review – November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review – November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review – November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review – November 13, 2019
- Barlean’s Review – November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review – November 13, 2019
- Potli Review – November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review – November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review – November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review – November 11, 2019